The BuddhaName Centre Project aims to meet the needs of local Buddhists and the wider community by fundraising to create a place of refuge and respite:
- Inclusive and accessible to all.
- A venue for group and individual training and practice.
- Accommodation for students and teachers on retreat.
- A Memorial Garden to honour departed loved ones.
- Respite accommodation for visitors in need.
- A lending and reference library open to all spiritual seekers.
Inquiries- Email:email@example.com or Mobile:0417 595 600, or
Copyright © 2013-2019 – Venerable Shih Jingang