The BuddhaName Centre Project aims to meet the needs of Buddhists in Tasmania and the wider community by fundraising to create a place of refuge and respite in the Greater Hobart area:
- Inclusive and accessible to all.
- A venue for group and individual training and practice.
- Affordable permanent & temporary accommodation for students, teachers and the wider community.
- A Memorial Garden to honour departed loved ones.
- Respite accommodation for visitors in need.
- A reference library open to all spiritual seekers.
Inquiries- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile:0417 595 600, or
Copyright © 2013-2020 – Venerable Shih Jingang