The BuddhaName Centre Project aims to meet the needs of Buddhists in Tasmania, and the wider community, by fundraising to create a place of peaceful refuge in north west Tasmania:
- Inclusive and accessible to all.
- A venue for group and individual training and practice.
- Affordable accommodation for permanent residents and guests.
- Respite accommodation for visitors in need.
- A reference library open to permanent residents and guests.
- A home for our Spiritual Director.
- A memorial garden to honour departed loved ones.
With the help of Dharma friends and supporters we can build something that will benefit the community well into the future.
Inquiries- Email: AHCTasmania@gmx.com or
Copyright © 2013-2022 – Venerable Shih Jingang