The BuddhaName Centre Project aims to meet the needs of Buddhists in Tasmania, and the wider community, by fundraising to create a place of refuge and respite in south-east Tasmania:
- Inclusive and accessible to all.
- A venue for group and individual training and practice.
- Affordable accommodation for permanent residents and guests.
- A Memorial Garden to honour departed loved ones.
- Respite accommodation for visitors in need.
- A reference library open to permanent residents and guests.
Inquiries- Email: AHCTasmania@gmx.com or
Copyright © 2013-2021 – Venerable Shih Jingang