The Duc Son Temple Project aims to meet the needs of Buddhists in Tasmania, and the wider community, by fundraising to create a place of refuge and respite in Bothwell, in the southern Midlands of Tasmania:
- Inclusive and accessible to all.
- A venue for group and individual training and practice.
- Affordable accommodation for permanent residents and guests.
- A Memorial Garden to honour departed loved ones.
- Respite accommodation for visitors in need.
- A reference library open to permanent residents and guests.
We have the land and basic infrastructure, but to meet the growing needs of practitioners it is necessary to build on what is already here. With the help of Dharma friends and supporters we can build something that will benefit the community well into the future.
Inquiries- Email: AHCTasmania@gmx.com or
Copyright © 2013-2021 – Venerable Shih Jingang