*Important Notice: all classes and day retreats will cease whilst our Resident Teacher is away on Rains Retreat, from May 9th until late August.
Online classes via video link. Start times are Australian Eastern Standard:
- Zen Meditation Online: Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. (AEST). Inquiries & Bookings: please fill out and submit the contact form below to receive a video call link.
Monthly 1-Day Retreats at Duc Son Buddhist Centre, Bothwell:
- The Way of Zen: first Sunday of the month, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (AEST) at Duc Son Buddhist Centre, Bothwell. Attend in person, or please fill out and submit the contact form below to receive an online video call link.
On the 8th &/or 15th day of each month:
- Medicine Buddha Practice, at Duc Son Buddhist Centre, Bothwell. If you would like to participate, or have the name/s of loved ones read out and prayed for let us know. Inquiries: please fill out and submit the contact form below.
On the 1st &/or 15th day of each month:
- 5 Precept Days, at Duc Son Buddhist Centre, Bothwell. This is an opportunity for lay Buddhist practitioners, who have already Taken Refuge, to come together and recite the 5 Lay Precepts with a monk; and have private interviews. You are also welcome to join the monk in chanting the Quan-Yin (Quan-Am) Atonement and Veneration practice. For those who cannot come in person, a video call link can be provided. Inquiries & Bookings: please fill out and submit the contact form below.
- Uposatha (Pu-Sa) Evenings, at Duc Son Buddhist Centre, Bothwell. This is a powerful ancient tradition where monks and nuns come together to recite their Precepts and atone for mistakes. This is only available to monastics.
Regular activities & classes:
- Our Spiritual Director is often asked to bless babies, newly married couples; and animals. He also officiates at funerals and memorial services for humans and animals.
- Classes; private and public speaking engagements can be arranged by request.
You can also contact us by using the form below:
Email: Classes.AHCTasmania@gmx.com Facebook: Awakened Heart Community of Tasmania; and Buddhaheart Fellowship.
Copyright © 2013-2022 – Venerable Shih Jingang