Online classes via video link. Start times are Australian Eastern Standard:
- Zen Meditation: Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. (AEST). Inquiries & Bookings: please fill out and submit the contact form below to receive a video call link.
- Day of Healing: Sundays at 10:00 a.m. (AEST). Focusing on Compassion practices and Meditation. For more details: see Events Schedule Page. Inquiries & Bookings: please fill out and submit the contact form below to receive a video call link.
- Zen Walks: last Saturday of the month. An opportunity to practice walking meditation in a group setting, utilizing various parks and gardens around Ulverstone, Devonport and Burnie. All are welcome. Inquiries, Email: email@example.com
- Sangha Walking Retreats: held at different locations. An opportunity to participate in 1-day walks; and weekend camping trips in Tasmania’s natural places. Participants also learn about the Buddha’s teachings from our Spiritual Director Ven. Shih Jingang. Car pooling is encouraged. Inquiries and bookings are essential. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicine Buddha Evenings:
- Medicine Buddha Evenings. Held on the 8th &/or 15th day of the month, at 7:00 p.m. (AEST). If you would like to participate, or have the name/s of loved ones read out and prayed for let us know. Inquiries: please fill out and submit the contact form below.
Our Spiritual Director is often asked to bless babies, newly married couples; and animals. He also officiates at funerals and memorial services for humans and animals.
Classes and, private and public speaking engagements can be arranged by formal request.
You can also contact us by using the form below:
Email: email@example.com Facebook: Awakened Heart Community of Tasmania; and Buddhaheart Fellowship.
Copyright © 2013-2023 – Venerable Shih Jingang